How to make pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.Grease muffin cups.
- Thoroughly mix flour, sugar, pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, salt, in a large bowl.
- Break eggs into another bowl.
- Add pumpkin and butter, whisk until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour over dry ingredients.Fold in with rubber spatula just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Scoop into muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until puffed + springy to touch in the center.
- Cool on rack.
- 1 ⅔ cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 T. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 t. Baking soda
- ¼ t. Baking powder
- ¼ t. Salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup plain pumpkin (½ of 1 lb. can)
- ½ cup butter(melted)
- 1 cup chocolate chips